Thursday, July 2, 2009

KETTLEBELLS!!!

I have been training with Kettlebells for the past week...holy crap!  I can already see changes in my body and feel changes in my strength!  I had trouble walking after the first couple classes and today my legs are a little tight again.  I love feeling the pain in muscles I didn't even know I had!  It is important to me especially right now to feel strong physically, it reminds me that I am strong mentally and in my resolve.  

p.s. the damn twilight books are killing me!!! Thanks Jana! 

1 comment:

j.cro said...

You ARE strong!!!
And if we can no longer share fancy cocktails, the least I can do is provide you with crack in the form of a book and the written word.
You're VERY welcome and I'm glad we can nerd-out together on this!
We'll most certainly be going to see the movie in the theatre when it comes out!
xoxoox